Friday, March 3, 2023

Kindest Gnomes

I think I liked this set. It seems I have shared so many cards that I made with this set. These cards are not using the stamp set but the dies. The dies are still available online.

The base for this card is Poppy Parade. The designer series paper is called Storybook Gnomes. I die cut the gnome's hat from Pool Party, the shoes from Basic Black, the beard from Basic White, and the nose from Petal Pink. 


Another die cut gnome with the Storybook Gnomes designer series paper. I added a Wonderful Snowflake behind the gnome for added fun.


This is a fun fold card but it's super simple. Cut the card base to 11" x 4-1/4". Fold in half. Cut one end off at 2-3/4". Turn this piece into the layer for the front of the card. This gnomes "dances". His legs are not adhered down but on a piece of scrap paper that has a hole cut in the top of it with a dimensional in the middle, adhered to the back of the beard. When you shake this card, his legs dance. It's so cute!


The Gnome Dies are currently unavailable but will be back in stock the week of March 27. You can purchase them buy clicking on the pictures below and going to my online store. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: