Thursday, March 9, 2023

Celebrate Sunflowers scrapbook pages

My husband loves sunflowers. They have always been a favorite of mine as well. Celebrate Sunflowers is a stunning stamp set that has a coordinating set of dies that I hope don't retire any time soon. I have enjoyed playing with them every time I have pulled them from my shelf. I don't think you can make an ugly project when using these goodies. They look fabulous with whatever you pair them with. 

I used the hostess only designer series paper called Design a Daydream with some Pool Party to create these marvelous pages. 


The sunflowers were stamped with Memento ink, colored with blend markers and die cut. I added them to the pages with dimensionals. "Blessed" was die cut with an old set of alphabet dies called Typeset Alphabet. I have been working on selling some of my older supplies that I'm not using any longer but I don't think I will ever get rid of these dies. I adore the size and the font.


The designer series paper was cut 6" x 9" for the Pool Party vine piece and the stripes are 6" x 1-1/2" I believe. It always challenges me when I have a pattern on the paper that I want to go a certain way to make sure I have the paper correct in the paper cutter BEFORE I cut it! These pages would not look as nice if the stripes were going the other way. Very taxing on my brain some times!


How are your scrapbook pages coming along? Need some guidance or inspiration? I have a class once a month where we make scrapbook pages likes these that you just have to add photos to when you get home. Ask me more about it!

Please click on the pictures below to go to my online store. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: