Monday, March 13, 2023

Nature's Prints

Can you tell that I really like the nature sets that Stampin' Up! carries? Nature's Prints is another one of the beauties that I truly enjoy. It has an awesome set of coordinating dies too. Let me show you three cards I made with this fantastic set.

Soft Sea Foam and Shaded Spruce are the colors I chose. The layer behind the greeting and wreath was embossed with the Fern embossing folder and the Soft Sea Foam ink pad brushed over the top. I used the Shaded Spruce dark blend to color the ribbon.


This one was super fun to create. I stamped the leaves with Shaded Spruce. I then used the negative of the die cuts to blend some Soft Sea Foam ink over the top of the stamped images. The negative is usually the piece you throw away. This is a great way to get more out of your dies and stamps.


This is another fun and easy technique. I ran the Basic White layer though my Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine with the Fern embossing folder. I opened the folder carefully so the cardstock didn't move. Open the side of the folder that has the Stampin' Up! logo on it. I used a green crayon and rubbed it over the top of the cardstock. With the cardstock still in the folder, the folder is providing support as you rub the crayon over the cardstock. HERE is a Facebook Live video you can watch to see me make this card.


God's creation really is beautiful. I love all the trees, leaves, and flowers so that I can create my version of what God has already made. 

I would be honored if you chose me for your demonstrator when you place an order. You can get to my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: