Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Artistically Inked

Artistically Inked is such a pretty set and the coordinating dies include this fantastically detailed die that is so much fun to play and create cards with. I don't think you have to try to hard to make a beautiful card with this set and dies.

I started with a Balmy Blue card base and added a Night of Navy layer. On the top layer I used the blending brushes with Balmy Blue and Parakeet Party inks with a mask from the Artistic Mix masks. I used Night of Navy to die cut this set of flowers and adhered it to the front of the card with some liquid adhesive. The greeting was stamped with Night of Navy ink and punched with the double oval punch. It was layered with Parakeet Party scallop oval and adhered to the card with dimensionals. A couple of rhinestones finish off this card. 


The coordinating dies have this awesome leave too, as well as dies to cut the stamped images. The rose was stamped with Night of Navy as well as the dots in the background and the greeting. I added some of the smaller flower with Balmy Blue ink for the background. The iridescent rhinestones add some bling to this one.


This is a very simple card that just uses the basics of card making, stamps, cardstock, and ink. The Night of Navy is the card base. I stamped the dots with Balmy Blue ink on the Balmy Blue strip. The main panel has the large flower and small flowers stamped in Balmy Blue, the center, the rose, and the greeting in Night of Navy, and the leaves stamped with Parakeet Party.


I have several more cards to share with you that I made using this set. I had a hard time putting this one away once I got playing with it. You too can have fun creating with this set by going to my online store and getting the supplies needed.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: