Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Ringed With Nature

Ringed With Nature is a carry over stamp set and embossing folder/dies. This bundle is one of my favorites from the fall mini catalog. I did work with it but not nearly as much as I would have liked and I'm so happy I get to play some more!

This set has some two-step stamping that makes it super simple to get more than one color on your card. The house was stamped with Night of Navy and the roof with Mint Macaron. The Silver Threaded Twine is thicker than I had thought it was. I did struggle a little to get it to wrap around the layers and stay there. 


The layer on the card base was embossed with the embossing folder that is part of the Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder. There are some fantastic details in this folder. It's hard to see them in this picture though. I added some die cuts to the card for extra special details.


Here is simple card that shows off the designer series paper. The card base is Night of Navy with a piece of designer series paper on it with a piece of the silver threaded twine wrapped around it. I stamped the greeting with Night of Navy ink and punched it out with the double oval punch, layering it on the scallop oval of Night of Navy.


The designer series paper used on these card, Rings of Love, has retired. There are several other papers that could take its place and still be marvelous. You can see those papers by clicking on the pictures below to go to my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: