Monday, May 10, 2021

Dragonfly Garden

Have you seen Dragonfly Garden in the mini or the new catalog? The mini has some coordinating designer series papers that I am using in each of these cards. Dragonflies always intrigue me. We have had swarms of them in our backyard and I was so fascinated that I just sat and watched them.

Card bas is Bumblebee. I stamped the swarming dragonflies a couple of time to increase the swarm and to show movement across the card. I did a bit of watercoloring in the dragonfly's wings and there is Wink of Stella on those wings too. See that adorable little lady bug? A lovely add-on to this bundle.


Mossy Meadow and Blackberry Bliss are the two main colors for this card. I used some of the designer series paper in the background and then stamped the coneflowers and colored with watercolor pencils.


I used the watercolor pencils for this card too. I used them as colored pencils, meaning that I didn't use a water brush or wet paint brush to blend the colors more. The punch that coordinates with this set has the tiny dragonfly too. Isn't it cute?


I'm so excited that this set is hanging around for another year. I really like it and will need to create with it again!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: