Friday, May 7, 2021

Springtime Joy

The new catalog is now live, don't forget about all the fabulous goodies in the mini catalog. This catalog will be available through the end of June, so you have a bit more time to make up your mind on what you can't live without.

I was gifted this adorable set and had to create some fun spring cards with it. I stamped the sheep on a scrap piece of Basic White and color it with blends. I fussy cut the sheep out. On the background, I stamped and colored the flowers and then used my blending brush to add some Soft Sea Foam color too. I love how the blending brush adds just a hint of color.


This little cutie was stamped on a die cut circle and colored with the ink on the top of an ink pad and a water brush. I just wanted a bit of color. This is the best way so that it's not overwhelming. The designer series paper is called Love You Always Speciality paper.


I did a Facebook Live to create this card. It's so simple! Yes, this uses the Oh So Ombre designer series paper from Sale-a-bration. To create this type of card you start with an 11" by 4-1/4" piece of cardstock. Fold it in half at 5-1/2". Cut 2-3/4" off one end. That is the layer for the main image! I colored the lamb again with blends.

You can watch a replay of my Facebook Live HERE if you would like to.

 

I hope you are all having a happy spring!

If you would like to purchase the supplies to create these or any other creations, please click on the pictures below. You will be taken to my online store where you can find the supplies for these and many other projects!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: