Thursday, May 6, 2021

Purple Posy

I have to admit to not using Purple Posy much until lately. I had a hard time with this color because of the lack of a stamp pad. When this color was introduced 2 years ago, the ink kept changing colors no matter what Stampin' Up! and the manufactures did to it. Stampin' Up! then decided to pull the ink pad and leave all the other goodies. I felt like I couldn't create much without an ink pad. Boy, was I wrong!

I really enjoyed working with it to create these 3 cards. I used Highland Heather ink to stamp Buffalo Check on the background and blends to color the images for this card. The flowers and boots are fussy cut. I watch TV when I'm fussy cutting so it doesn't bother me much but I know many don't enjoy fussy cutting. Sorry!


I again used Highland Heather so that I could stamp the flowers and greeting. The greeting I stamped off first so that it gave more of the Purple Posy color that I really wanted for this card. I stamped the Purple Posy cardstock first and then cut it apart for my card. I used blends to color the pearl accents. 


The Playing with Patterns designer series paper helped to make this card. I used Misty Moonlight and Gorgeous Grape markers to color on the stamp before stamping the greeting.


Good-bye Purple Posy! Enjoy your retirement!

If you would like to purchase the supplies to create these cards, please click on the pictures below. They will take you to my online store.  Many of these items are now retired. If you are looking for a substitute item, please let me know. We can check the catalog and see what is similar.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: