Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Terracotta Tile

I did an In Color with the retiring colors from January-May. The May color is Terracotta Tile. You can't get this color any longer but you can substitute Calypso Coral and have a similar look. Terracotta Tile is a shade darker than Calypso Coral. 

I started with this funky chicken from Hey, Chick. This set was a Sale-a-bration set a few years ago. Stampin' Up! re-released it with coordinating dies. There is also another stamp set and dies that add to the fun! I love the playfulness of this chicken. The floppy feathers on the top of his head is so perfect for this guy. I did stamp the Drybrush background on the Coastal Cabana layer.


The Ornate Garden designer series paper offers a fantastic background for the beautiful tulips. I'm so glad this set is hanging around for another year! I haven't played with it enough. 


Finally, Butterfly Brilliance rounds out the cards for Terracotta Tile. I stamped the butterflies with Terracotta on Petal Pink. The die cut butterfly is covered with Wink of Stella and really stands off the paper in real life. 


While some of the In Colors have gone away, we are welcoming 5 new colors to the collection! Be on the lookout as I'm getting ready for my latest In Color Club with Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, and Fresh Freesia. I will be making cards for these colors and sharing them here too!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: