Thursday, May 27, 2021

Sweet Ice Cream Pages

I haven't shared any scrapbook pages lately so let me show you what I have created! I used the Sweet Ice Cream suite and had lots of fun! This is an easy layout to use. I found a scrap map for this layout and used the paper that I wanted to create what you see here. You may notice that the pages are almost identical. The difference is one is upside down from the other. This is a great way to get a double layout without much work to what the other page should look like. 


The Blackberry Bliss background helps the ice cream pop off the page a bit. I will admit to not being sure of this dark color for these pages but I think it worked in the end. 


You see that this page is turned upside down from the other. I love doing that when I'm struggling for what the second page should have as a layout. The pages then coordinate without a lot of hassle.


I hope you have been creating and making fun goodies! I need to create so that I stay grounded and have less stress. I will admit that with all the soccer currently, I'm not creating as much as I have in the past but soccer is a good thing for me too! 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: