Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Prized Peony

The new catalog is LIVE today! There are so many fabulous new goodies and some fantastic returning goodies, like Prized Peony!

Peonies have a special place in my heart. My mom grew them and loved them. She would cut a few every year and set them on our table. They smell so good and look even better! When I saw this suite of goodies, I had to have it. It took me a while to get it out and play with it but boy, oh boy, do I have samples for you! I have these 3 cards as well as 10 more cards to share with you. Here's hoping I find the time to write up all the blog posts!

I started with a Gray Granite card base and embossed it with Dainty Diamonds embossing folder which is now retired. The rectangle was die cut with Stitched So Sweetly dies. I cut the one scalloped edge off the top of the rectangle. Building the peony isn't too hard to do. You line up the bottom edges of the dies to get a beautiful flower.


I colored these peonies with Petal Pink, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight blends and then die cut them. The label is from Tasteful Label dies. Did you notice the vellum doily or the ribbon or the jewels on these cards? Those beauties all carried over into the new catalog! YEAH!


This last card I did a type of spotlighting and triple stamping at the same time. I layered the two Basic White piece of cardstock on top of each other and stamped the peony two times. I only colored the peonies on the top piece of Basic White. Fun and easy with a WOW punch! Gotta love it!


If you have any questions about the new catalog, please let me know. I would love to help you figure out what you need now and what can wait until later.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Card 3:
Product List

No comments: