Friday, April 30, 2021

Snow Front

Snow Front doesn't have to be used for only winter or Christmas cards. I wanted to show the versatility of this wonderful set so I made some birthday cards with it.

The Evergreen Forest embossing folder makes a great background for these adorable deer. I stamped the trees once in full strength and then again without inking them back up again. I did fussy cut the deer but it was so worth it!


I really like the deer in this set so I wanted to focus on them again for this card. I die cut the main panel with Stitched Rectangle dies and then stamped the scene.


The mountains in the background are screaming for someone to climb them. Not me, but someone! The deer make a great focal point again for this card. The trees were stamped several times before inking the stamp up again. That is how I got the different shades of green. 


I hope I have helped you to be create some masculine cards. They aren't always easy, at least not for me. Take a look at your stamps and see what else you can create with them. You might be surprised at what you already have!

If you want any of the supplies I used to create these cards, you can click on the pictures in the supply list. That will take you to my store where you can order the supplies.

Happy Stampin'! 
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:

Product List
Card 2:

Product List

No comments: