Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Winter Woods

Well, the snow blew the other day and the wind is quite cold seems like a good time to take a look at some Christmas cards! 

Winter Woods is on the retiring list and has been a favorite of mine to make Christmas/winter cards. I had to play with it one more time before it heads to the beach for some relaxation.

Granny Apple Green is the card base with Shaded Spruce and touches of Flirty Flamingo give us a non-traditional Christmas color combination. I stamped the trees with Shaded Spruce and then sponged Granny Apple Green and Flirty Flamingo over the top. I colored the pearls and ribbon with my blends.


The Woodland embossing folder is also headed out for retirement. I love this folder and am very said that it is no long in our line up. I'm hoping another favorite will fill the hole. Gray Granite is the card base color.


And another all time favorite is the Buffalo Check background stamp! This was my go to background stamp. I am on the hunt for a new go to. I embossed the trees with white embossing powder. Ribbon was colored with blends again.


Make sure you check out the retiring list. There are some good things on it! 

I am hoping that the weather evens out a bit more and adds some heat! Bring on summer!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

No comments: