Thursday, April 22, 2021

Seaside Spray

Another of the In Colors that is leaving us is Seaside Spray. This is a blue that has some gray in it so it can look drab but I think it is a beautiful blue. I wanted to share some cards that feature this lovely color. 

I am starting with a monochromatic card. I embossed a layer with Ornate Floral embossing folder. I die cut the frame with Ornate Layers and adhered it with dimensionals. I stamped a portion of Ornate Garden on Basic White and added it to the Ornate Layer. The Thank You comes from Ornate Thanks. Yes, this was all in a suite together and several items are on the retiring list. I added some rhinestones for bling to the flower centes.


Seaside Notions is also retiring. I love this seahorse. I colored him with Mango Medley blends and fussy cut him. The Seaside Spray frame was made by using two different sized Stitched Rectangle dies.


I paired Seaside Spray with Flirty Flamingo for this birdie card. I used blends to color the birds and ribbon. I also used my blending brush to add some Seaside Spray to the background of the birdies, it's hard to see in this picture.


While it is always sad to say good-bye to colors, that also means that new colors are coming. We have 5 new, beautiful colors coming your way so don't mourn these colors too long!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies: 
Card 1:
 


Product List

No comments: