Thursday, April 29, 2021

Dandelion Wishes

One more hurrah for Dandelion Wishes. I just had to play again with a set that I have really enjoyed creating with. 

I started with Old Olive card base. The Basic White layer was sponged with some Old Olive ink on the edges. I used a technique called block stamping for the square. I inked up my D block with Flirty Flamingo ink. I then misted the block and stamped it on my Basic White cardstock. After letting it dry, I added the blown dandelion over the top. The Tailor Tag punch contains the greeting, which was sponged with Flirty Flamingo ink.


I used the Layering Squares to create frames for over the top of the image. I really like the way this turned out and I will have to remember to do this again! Don't forget that you want to stamp before you emboss the cardstock or you won't get a crisp image.


I started with a piece of Sahara Sand and stamped the dandelions on the cardstock with VersaMark. I embossed them with white embossing powder. I then used a sponge dauber to add some Sahara Sand ink to the centers of the dandelions. I then layered two of the Stitched Labels dies on the cardstock and ran it through my Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine. I removed the small frame that was cut. Adhere the outside layer with adhesive and the center with dimensionals.


I loved blowing the dandelion wisps when I was a kid. This stamp set has reminded me of many memories with my mom. I will miss this set.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:

Product List
Card 2:

Product List
Card 3:

Product List

No comments: