Thursday, April 8, 2021

Butterfly Pages

There is no stamping to create this double layout. I love how it turned out too!


The base cardstock is Melon Mambo. I used True Love and Love You Always designer series papers for the bottom portion of the double layout. I added some black organdy glitter ribbon to add some softness.


I used the Butterfly Beauty dies to cut from Melon Mambo and Basic Black. I layered them on top of each other and then cut the butterflies apart so I could put them where I wanted them. When adhering delicate items together, I use a sponge, silicone mat, and multi purpose glue. I squeeze a little glue on the mat and pick it up with my sponge and dab the glue on the back of my dies. This helps me get an even coverage of glue and it doesn't squeeze out when I layer them.


Creating scrapbook pages is fun challenge for me. All the pages I share here are from my scrapbook class that I offer once a month. If you are interested in joining me, let me know. I can get you the information for the next class.  I would love to help you create pages and complete your scrapbooks.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: