Friday, April 9, 2021

Rococo Rose

The 2019-2021 In Colors are leaving us. It's always sad to see these colors go into retirement. I love having all these colors to chose from to create with. I also find that I'm just getting used to the colors and then it is their time to relax on the beach!

Rococo Rose is a beautiful, dusky rose color. I have paired it with Blackberry Bliss and Crumb Cake to make this card. I used the balloon punch for the balloons. I did sponge the edges of the balloons to give them a bit more dimension. 


Butterfly Gala helped me with this color combination, Rococo Rose and Petal Pink. The butterflies were stamped with Rococo Rose and then I added Petal Pink to the insides of a few of the butterflies. I have to admit that I'm not sure about this card. It doesn't feel quite right to me but I couldn't figure out why!


This is Rococo Rose with Merry Merlot and Heartfelt stamp set. I stamped the arrow and added the heart after it was punched out. Really an easy card. You wouldn't have to emboss the Merry Merlot panel. You could stamp on it with one of the smaller images. That would keep this even simpler!


So long Rococo Rose. I have enjoyed you. Maybe we will meet again!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies: 
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: