Thursday, April 15, 2021

Playing with Patterns Pages

The Playing with Pattern designer series paper is so full of fun patterns and colors. I chose the patterns with Crushed Curry, Night of Navy and Purple Posy to create these pages. 


I kept the wording pretty vague as I'm not sure what pictures I'm going to put on these pages and I wanted to be able to put anything on when I decide. Something celebratory will be fun on these pages! 


There isn't much to really describe as these are pretty straight forward pages. Meaning, I didn't do anything super fancy. Stamps, paper and ink, not much else used to create these pages. That goes to show, you don't need a bunch of supplies and tools to make some great pages!


Get that patterned paper out and make something fantastic! You don't need much!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: