Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Snow Front

I know! I know! Winter is soooo over! We are onto spring and loving it! Why do I keep showing you Christmas/winter cards? Well, I want to share with you how awesome some of the sets that are retiring are. You have to see that before you can no longer get them and create on your own. So, I'm trying to inspire you.

Snow Front took me a long time to start to play with it. Once I did, I really enjoyed creating cards with this set. I am sharing 3 more cards. I stamped the the snowbanks first, added the trees and finally the cardinals. Makes a fabulous scene! This could be a Christmas card, birthday card, thinking of you or anything else that you need. 


Real Red is the card base with Seaside Spray embossed with Woodland embossing folder. I love this folder! I hope you have this and keep using it! The greeting was stamped on a punched tag that I cut down and tucked behind the panel.


This is such a simple card with a punch of WOW. I started the scene by stamping the snowbanks. I added the trees, snowman and cardinal. The snowman and snow have Wink of Stella on them to make the shine even more. #simplestampin .


Make sure you have checked over the retiring list and don't miss out on your favorites!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: