Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Tropical Waterfront

So many of my friends have been able to get away to beaches and I'm jealous! I love the beach and so want to be there! Wisconsin winter/spring can be long and dreary and I'm ready for some salt air, heat and water!

Well, since I can't get away, I can create the place I would rather be at! I pulled Waterfront from my shelf, found some beachy colors, and started to create my happy place.

The base of this card is Coastal Cabana. I created my beach scene by sponging some ink to create sand and a sunset/sunrise. Added some palm trees, the sun and a couple beach huts. I kind of wish I would have sponged some water on this panel too but I didn't. I thought the card that was embossed with Old World Paper felt ocean like.


This looks like what I imagine Hawaii to look  like. I will get to Hawaii someday. I don't think it will be soon but someday! Water Front is a build a scene stamp set so everything is it's own stamp. That is why it is so easy to get so many colors into the scene.


This also looks like I place I could stay for a while. So peaceful and relaxing! I think I would come home rejuvenated and ready for whatever life brings!
Product List

No comments: