Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Country Home

Another set that has been around for a number of years already and that I have really enjoyed working with is Country Home. To make this first card I took one of the flower toppers and stamped it twice, once on the top and once underneath. I colored the flowers with blends. To hide the meeting point, I colored some ribbon with blends and added the greeting over the seam.


This card has a collage look to it. I have to admit that I struggle with collage. I like things more orderly. I do think this turned out OK though. I stamped the flower topper with Rich Razzleberry and the All Wired Up background stamp over the top with Mint Macaron. The punched sprig helped complete the card.


I did use some designer series paper from the mini catalog from the fall. It's not available any longer but you could replace it with some other paper. The flowers were stamped with Mint Macaron and the greeting with Rich Razzleberry over the top. The punched sprigs are the perfect add on to complete this card.


Don't miss out on the retiring list. Many supplies have already run out but the stamps are guaranteed through April 23. Make sure you place your order so you don't miss your favorites.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: