Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Toile Christmas

This cardinal from Toile Christmas is on the retiring list. I love this classic, realistic look of this guy. I have enjoyed working with him and have made some fun Christmas cards. It's never too early to get started on making your Christmas cards!

I colored the cardinal with my Real Red blends. The designer series paper is called Toile Tidings. Without a greeting, you really could use this card for just about anything!


More of the Toile Tidings designer series paper to create the background for this card. I stamped the cardinal this time with Real Red ink and didn't color him in. You can see that he is still stunning. The banner and greeting are also part of this set and the die to cut the banner is part of the die set.


I used the Cherry Cobbler blends on this card. I like the richer color but the bright Real Red is fun too! You can see that I embossed the Basic White cardstock in the background with the Woodland embossing folder. This has been staple in my creating and I'm a bit sad that it is going away. I embossed the banner and greeting with white embossing powder, not gold like the recipe says. 


This classic bird could be part of your collection but don't delay. These things are going so fast!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: