Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Waterfront

I admit that I'm pretty bummed that this stamp set has retired. I didn't use it right away because I was intimidated by it. Once I got over that feeling, I have really enjoyed creating with it. I wish I would have just taken the plunge and worked with it. 

I still wanted to share some cards that I made with Waterfront. Maybe you have it and are looking for some more inspiration so here it is!

My card base is Blackberry Bliss. I cut my Basic White to 4" x 5-1/4" and stamped my scene on it. I then pulled two of the Stitched Rectangle dies and laid them on the stamped cardstock. I then die cut them to get the missing section. I did put the center part on my card base with dimensionals and the outside frame is taped to the card base. 


Mossy Meadow card base, Soft Sea Foam and Blackberry Bliss are the colors of choice for this beauty. Birch background stamp was stamped on the card base. I die cut the Stitched Labels and then stamped the scene on it. I added the bow with a glue dot.


Nothing super special about this card. It was created just the way you think it might have been created. This is a great masculine card. I love having a few cards on hand for whatever is needed. Masculine cards can be a challenge. 


Have you ever bought a set because you loved the samples you were seeing on social media? Then after you got it, you struggled with it? This has happened to me more than once. I need to just jump in and try! That's what I tell my girls and the kids at school. 
 
The pictures below will link you to my online store if you are looking to purchase the supplies for these cards. Many items have recently retired but I can help you pick out something that is similar. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: