Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Pattern Play

I'm sharing some cards from the newly retired Pattern Play. This is another set that I struggled with after I got it in my studio. I loved the idea of this set but had a hard time actually using it. The patterns made some great backgrounds!

I used my Stamp-a-ratus to create the plaid background so that the lines are straight. To create the background for the greeting was stamped with Pool Party, Poppy Parade and Crushed Curry.


I started with the greeting on this card and added the dots and scallops around it. The pearls were colored with Poppy Parade dark blend marker for just a bit of pop.


I stamped one row at a time to try to make sure they were fairly straight. The Stamp-a-ratus helped with that too. Some sequences from Artistry Bloom sequences add some bling without being over the top. Still masculine enough, any guy would love to get this card!


While you can't get this stamp set any longer, there are other sets that you can use and change these cards just a bit to fit your needs. Maybe you have this set and are still looking for some inspiration to use it! Either way, I hope you have found something you can take away from them and use in your cards.

The pictures below will link you into my online store so you can purchase the supplies to make your own cards and goodies!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: