Thursday, August 5, 2021

A Good Man Scrapbook Pages

I made some masculine scrapbook pages with A Good Man stamp set and Well Suited designer series paper. I started with Pacific Point. This is such a bright blue, it can be overwhelming but adding some designer series papers helps to tone it down.


I picked out a couple of my favorite patterns from Well Suited. I love these strips and plaid is always a hit! I added some twine just tied in a know for an added flare. I stamped the relaxing man and colored him with a water painter.


I added another pattern for this side of the pages. I stamped and water colored the man and the kid and added a title. 


I have been having more fun scrapbooking lately, even when it's been a bit of a struggle. I shared last week that I really enjoy starting with a sketch and making it my own by using Stampin' Up! supplies.

You can make your own pages by clicking on the pictures below to go to my online store and get your own supplies.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: