Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Easy Shaker Cards

These shaker cards are so simple to create! I have made shakers in the past but these are much easier than the other way of creating them. Both have their place though!

This card is a Cinnamon Cider card base. I then cut the designer series paper to 4" x 5-1/4". I placed the designer series paper into a clear envelope and added some sprinkles into the envelope. Fold and adhere the envelope around the designer series paper and adhere to the card base. I then die cut the circles and punched the ice cream cone to the front of the card. 


This card uses the Snowflake Splendor paper. I put the little snow balls and die cut pieces in this shaker card. The snow I picked up at the Dollar Tree. I'm not sure these work great though as they seem to stick to the clear envelope. I think a bit of powder might help with that. I'll have to try the next card that I make. 


I used sequins in this card. They seem to work very well. All three of these cards were made in the same manner. I changed up the papers, stamps and items that shake.


I did a Facebook Live creating this Whale Done card. You can watch it HERE. I hope you give these a try. They are so fun to give and easy with the clear envelopes!

Below are pictures of the supplies I used, although I forgot to add the clear envelopes to two of the supply list, By clicking on them, you will be taken to my online store! Have fun shopping!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: