Friday, August 13, 2021

Confirmation Frames

If you have followed my blog for a while, you might remember that I make frames for the confirmation students at our church. Confirmation at our church is for about 14 year olds that have gone through 2 years of Biblical training and are ready to take communion at our church. We had 17 young adults be confirmed this  year! I have to admit that I procrastinated on completing these frames. It felt so over whelming to me to think about 17 frames! Once I got focused, they really didn't take that long to do.







I type the Bible passages that each student picks for their verse into my computer and then play with the font and size before printing them on Basic White cardstock. I then layer the verse onto Basic Black cardstock. The background papers are all designer series papers from Stampin' Up! The are all retired. I add either cardstock or another piece of designer series paper and a metal cross to complete the inside of the frame. I pick one word from the passage and die cut the letters from vinyl and adhere that to the glass of the frame.

I hope you are inspired to create something of your own!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

No comments: