Monday, August 2, 2021

Prized Peony

The Peony dies do coordinate with Prized Peony stamp set but you can use them on their own too. The dies include several pieces that stack inside each other to create this stunning peony.

I die cut the pieces for this card in Balmy Blue and then sponged Pacific Point on it. I took my bone folder and curled the edges of the dies to give the flower even more of a 3-D look.


Vellum is the media for this stunning flower. After the pieces were die cut, I sponged Pear Pizzazz on the edges. It's really pretty in person. This picture does not do this card justice.


Basic White can be sponged with any color and I chose Blackberry Bliss this time. I as careful to not add too much ink to the flower as I wanted the two tones to be seen through out the flower. 


This last flower was die cut from Petal Pink and then sponged with Petal Pink ink.


While the flowers are all the same in each of these 4 cards, the colors differences make each card unique! Once again, color changes everything! Have fun with your color choices and see what you can come up with!

The supplies listed below will take you to my online store where you can purchase Stampin' Up! supplies.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:




Product List

No comments: