Friday, August 6, 2021

Graduation 2021

I have shared with you all that my third daughter graduated this spring. I didn't share the invitations that I had made for her party. Lydia wants to become an airline pilot. When I remembered that I had the stamp set called Sky is the Limit, I knew that I had to use it to make Lydia's invitations. The graduation hat comes from the set Pomp & Circumstance and the word "graduation" is from Well Said. She loved them!


I used Sky is the Limit for Lydia's thank you's as well. I added World Map background stamp too. I used the blending brushes on the World Map so that there was more color on it. I also brushed some Crushed Curry on the oval with the plane on it. Now I have to get Lydia to finish writing these out!


I held on to this set because Miriam and Lydia both went to an aviation camp for a week. I wanted to be able to scrapbook some of their pictures so I couldn't let this set go. yet. I may have to find some time to create those pages for the girls!

Many of the supplies for these two cards are retired but you can still click on the pictures below to head to my online store to shop for other supplies.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

No comments: