Thursday, August 12, 2021

July 4th Pages

Time to share some more scrapbook pages. These were made with 4th of July in mind but you really can put any pictures on it as I didn't put a title on it yet. 

I started with 2 pieces of Real Red 12x12 cardstock for the base of these two pages. 


On the left page I added a strip of Night of Navy and then decorated that strip with die cut stars from Stitched Stars dies. I think I will add the title and journaling on that middle piece of Basic White.


The Night of Navy cardstock added here was meant to be just a touch of color. I stamped the flower from the Color & Contour stamp set with Real Red and Night of Navy inks. The banners were die cut with a die from Stitched Triangles. I die cut 2 of the Real Red banners and pieced them together to get the longer banner.


Keep scraping! The more you do, the better you will get. Keep practicing!

The supplies listed below will take you to my online store by clicking on the pictures.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: