Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Tailored Tag Punch Background

The Tailor Tag punch has quickly become a favorite of mine! So much so that I am doing a class with this punch as the main focus on Friday, August 27 at 7pm. I would love to have you join me!

The papers used for this card is from the hostess only pack of  paper called Pattern Party. Some of these papers are very bright and busy. Alone they may be too much but in small doses and together, they seem to balance each other. I really love the way this card turned out!


Paper Blooms is the name of the papers used for this card. They were available during January and February. I used the Tailor Tag punch and turned it on its side, at least compared to the card above it. 


Sweet Symmetry is in the current catalog and part of the sale that runs for a few more days. You might not be able to see it but I did use the tailor tag punch to create this shape. I cut a strip of Basic White cardstock to 1-1/2"  and measured the center of the strip. I lined up the center marking with the top and bottom center of the punch. I marked the two sides with a Sharpie on my punch. Cut a strip of designer series paper to 1-1/2", line the sides up with the markings on the punch and punch. You get this hexagon shape.


We will be making the first and the last card in my Tailor Tag Punch Class as well as 3 other cards that I will be sharing with you soon. 

Please take a moment to click on the pictures below to go to my online store to purchase these papers.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: