Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Soft Succulent

Soft Succulent is such a pretty color. It's soft, just like it's name says, and calming. This post is all about this great new color. Each month I focus on one of the new in colors. I create 3 cards with the color and share one of them with the participants of my In Color Club. Soft Succulent is the color for July. Yes, I'm a bit tardy with this color.

Turtle Friends is too stinkin' cute! This adorable set has a coordinating punch that I feel in love with! I paired Soft Succulent with Evening Evergreen and Pale Papaya, two more of the new in colors. The turtles are two step stamping. The inner part of the shell is added after the turtle is stamped.


I paired Soft Succulent with Fresh Freesia, another new in color. I love these colors together and how this card turned out. Garden Wishes is the stamp set here. I stamped the dandelion with Soft Succulent and the used the blends for these two colors. I added the bee with Memento ink and colored with Daffodil Delight. I added some Wink of Stella to the bee's wings and the center of the dandelion. 


Campology was the final stamp set that made it to my table. Crumb Cake is the card base and then Misty Moonlight and Soft Succulent complete the color combination. Have you noticed the Tailor Made Tags dies? You might miss these dies as they don't have a coordinating stamp set. They are in the back of catalog all by their lonesome! I love the stitch markings on these dies.


If you would like to participate in my In Color Club, I would love to have you join! Each month you will get the cardstock, ink pad, marker, blends and ribbon for one of the new in colors for $43. You can then add on the refill, simmer vellum, jewels, designer series paper and ombre bags for $13.50. If you are local to me, I will deliver to you. Shipping would be extra if you are not local. Let me know! I will be happy to add you to the group!

Please click on the pictures below to shop in my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: