Friday, July 30, 2021

Elegantly Said

Elegantly Said bundle I think is an unsung stamp set. The coordinating designer series paper is to pretty and stunning. I look forward to making some scrapbook pages with it! Today though, I am sharing some cards that I made with the set and papers.

The paper sings on this card. The flower was fussy cut. I know not everyone likes to fussy cut but I think it's good to do at times. The border on the panel was so easy to create with the stamps.


The coordinating punch is such a unique shape. You can see it on this card as it will punch out but there is much more you can do with this punch. You will have to stay tuned to see some of those other ideas.


The last card is simple but uses the Scalloped Contour dies. Again the designer series paper helps this card feel more WOW then the difficulty would imply. I'm sure the couple that receives this card will appreciate the beauty of it. 


Don't over look some of the sets, punches and dies in the catalog. You never know what you can do and make with those sets!

To order Stampin' Up! supplies, please click on the pictures below. They will take you to my online store for your shopping pleasure!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: