Thursday, July 1, 2021

Hey Chick Scrapbook Pages

Any stamp set can be used to create a set of scrapbook pages. I did not purchase the dies that coordinate with the Hey, Chick stamp set so I fussy cut all the chicks out. 


I couldn't fine enough patterns in my pattern paper collection so I made some of my own. I stamped the strip of Calypso Coral with the chicks. I am pleased with the way this turned out.


I added some rhinestones, ribbon bows and a title to complete the pages. The chicks are on dimensionals to help add a bit of pop to the pages. The bright colors are so fun too!


I know I was intimidated at first to start scrapbooking. The pages felt so large compared to a card but once I got over that I have had a lot of fun making pages. Someday I will even add pictures to these pages.


The supplies to create these pages are listed below. By clicking on the pictures, you will be taken to my online store where you can purchase these supplies and more.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: