Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Snowflake Wishes Unusual Color's

I have a few more Christmas cards that I am sharing. These don't use traditional colors of red and green but out of the box colors, or at least I think they are out of the box colors!

Basic Gray is the base color here. Gray for Christmas is not a normal color but I do love the way it turned out. the Basic White is embossed with Winter Snow embossing folder which retired in early January.


Magenta Madness is so bright! For the strip, I stamped the snowflakes with Magenta Madness. I stamped them twice before re-inking which is how I got the two toned colors. I used a blending brush to add more color to the strip. I stamped the main snowflake twice without re-inking and die cut. I did put some Wink of Stella on the large snowflake. 


One of the dies cuts the pieces away instead of cutting out an image. I die cut a piece of Mint Macaroon and layered it on Shaded Spruce. More Wink of Stella is added inside each space for more sparkle.


I know it's hard to think about Christmas cards in June/July but it's always good to get ahead of a very busy season! You don't have do everything but just a couple of things to make the busy season easier!

The supplies are all listed below. You can click on the pictures to go to my online store to purchase these supplies and much more.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: