Thursday, June 17, 2021

Springtime Joy Pages

Sometimes it can be a challenge to use a stamp set on a set of scrapbook pages. Springtime Joy was one of those sets for me. Usually I can see something so much faster and easier than I did with this set but I'm pleased with the way they turned out!

I started with Purple Posy as the base. Because of the light color, these pages didn't photograph very well. I need to learn a little bit more about photography. Always trying to learn!


I used the Love You Always Specialty Paper in Blushing Bride. I stamped the tulips across the bottom of the page and water colored them.


Some Soft Sea Foam adds a bit of color around the specialty paper. I stamped and water colored the images, die cut them and layered them. Aren't they adorable? The ribbon is colored with blends.


Please give your hand a try at scrapbooking. Every stamp set can be made into a set of fabulous pages with a bit of imagination! I would love for you to join me in a scrapbooking class. I host this class every 4th Monday of the month at 7 pm. The next class is Monday, June 28.

Please click on the pictures below. They will take you to my Stampin' Up! store where you can purchase the supplies for these pages and so much more!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: