Friday, June 18, 2021

Silhouette Scenes

I loved this set when it first hit the catalog. The silhouette images touched my heart. I did not create with this set nearly enough. I need to play one more time! (Although, this one may stay in my collection even though it's retired!)

Silhouette Scenes images are so stinkin' adorable. I started with this little girl swinging. It reminds me of my 4 daughters when they were little. They all loved to swing. I spent hours pushing my girls as they were growing up. They truly do inspire me!


I have two daughters that want to pilot so this cutie touches close to home. I don't know if my girls played with planes like this when they were little but they both have 5 hours of flight time in already and chomping at the bit for more. Keep dreaming, my darlings. 


I don't think my husband and I have ever been this romantic but I would love to be! I think we both don't think about it. We will be married 27 years in a couple of weeks. We seem to be so busy we forget about each other. Anyone else like that in their marriage? Something we need to work on for sure!


Have you ever had a stamp set touch your heart? I have to admit that I fall in love with many but truly touching me is far between. 

The pictures below will take you to my online store when you click on them. Then you can purchase some of the supplies I used to make these cards and many other things!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: