Friday, June 11, 2021

Gorgeous Posies

I still have a few cards made with newly retired stamps that I really wanted to share. 

Gorgeous Posies is a beautiful solid flower with some detail stamps. To make this first card, I made my own "stamp pad" with a baby wipe. I folded the baby wipe into quarters and placed it on block or paper plate. Place several drops of re-inkers on the baby wipe. Ink up your stamp with that new "ink pad". You can see the Facebook Live of this card HERE


While the stamp set was on my table with these great colors, I made a few more cards. Bermuda Bay is the card base with Crushed Curry and Granny Apple Green.


There are lots of layers on this beauty! The ribbon is colored with Bermuda Bay blends. The posy on top was fussy cut. This just means that I stamped it and then cut it out by hand. 


I really wish I would have played with this set more. It was fun and easy to work with! I get so enamored with the new and shiny that I forget about what is already on my shelves waiting for me!

The pictures below will take you to my online store so you can purchase the supplies for these cards and so much more!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: