Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Perfectly Plaid

Christmas is still far off and I really just want to enjoy the heat of summer but I like creating Christmas cards all year long. This helps in the last minute rush of Christmas and keeps my sanity!

Perfectly Plaid has been around for a while and it will be with us at least one more year. I went with an unusual color for Christmas. This is Blushing Bride. You don't see many Christmas cards in pink but I love the way this one turned out!


Another non-traditional color combination for this beauty! Granny Apple Smith and Pretty Peacock are very striking together. The angle on this card is very eye catching. 


Balmy Blue and silver are so marvelous together. I still have some silver glimmer paper that was calling me to use! 


This is the way I layered the glimmer paper on this card. I cut the center out of the layer. No need to hide all that glittery goodness behind a few layers. You can do this all all your layers if you'd like. Then you have scrap pieces for die cutting or small layering. 


Keep working ahead! It does lessen the stress that can go with the holiday season. 

The pictures below will take you to my Stampin' Up! online store so you can purchase the supplies for these cards and so much more!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: