Monday, June 21, 2021

Party Puffins

Have you seen this adorable set in the catalog? Party Puffins is so cute! I used some fun colors and created some birthday cards. Who doesn't always need more birthday cards?

The Real Red base really pops on this card. The puffin and the cake are layered with Pumpkin Pie scallop circles. I colored the cake with my Stampin' Write Markers and added some Wink of Stella on the candles and frosting layers.


This set comes with a fish and a set of candles. I used these stamps to create the backgrounds for this card. I used my Stampin' Write Markers again on this little cutie!


I was playing with the tie-dye technique. You can see how I made this card on my Facebook Live HERE. (Click on the blue here to see the live video.)

Here is the how to: Take a white coffee filter and crumple it up. Gently un-crumble the filter and crumble again. Gently un-crumble again. Quickly accordion fold the filter. Wrap the G block in half a baby wipe and ink up. “Stamp” the block on the folded filter several times, getting good ink on the filter. You can peek to see if the color is going through the whole filter. Repeat with other colors. Alternate between colors until the filter is covered. Cut white cardstock to desired size for project. Place adhesive on the edges and middle of the cardstock and lay on top of the filter. Put more adhesive on the back of the cardstock. Trim filter down so that only about an inch is left around the cardstock and adhere to the back of the cardstock.


This is such a fun color combination too. It's so playful, just like this little guys! Pacific Point, Real Red and Pumpkin Pie makes me what to be little again!

You are welcomed to click on the pictures below to purchase the supplies for these cards and many other supplies.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: