Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Friends are Like Seashells

Are you looking for some simple but WOW cards? Do I have a set for you! I LOVE the set Friends are Like Seashells and have enjoyed playing with it. All these cards are exactly the same but I changed colors. I am hoping to make a bag to put all these cards in and give as a gift!

This one is Highland Heather. 


Balmy Blue is such a great beach color!


Soft Sea Foam is hard to see but in real life it is stunning.


So Saffron feels like sunshine.


Mango Melody adds more warmth in this card. 


Magenta Madness makes this one so fun!


I used the pearlized cardstock technique for these cards. To make your own pearl cardstock, you will need some shimmer paint and cardstock. Pour a little bit of the shimmer paint out onto a hard surface, I like to use one of my acrylic blocks. Pick up the paint with a sponge and run across your cardstock. You now have pearlized cardstock! Yep! It's that easy!

Now the shimmer paint has retired from Stampin' Up! You may still have some or this paint can be purchased at craft stores.

Clicking the on the pictures below will take you my Stampin' Up! store where you can purchase these goodies and so much more!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: