Monday, June 28, 2021

Dragonfly Garden

Dragonflies are so fun to watch. A few years ago we had a swarm of dragonflies in our backyard. It was amazing to watch, a little freaky but amazing!

The Dandelions embossing folder is easy to miss in the catalog but it sure it a beauty! I embossed a piece of vellum. I adhered the vellum to a Pool Party card base with a few glue dots behind the dandelions. The small dragonflies are punched and highlighted with Wink of Stella.


I stamped the flowers several times on the bottom of the Basic White cardstock and colored the flowers with watercolor pencils. I added a bit of color to the dragonfly's wings and some Wink of Stella too.


No coloring on this one. It's easy to get caught up in wanting to color in line images but you don't have to every time. I stamped the flowers with Misty Moonlight and added a few smaller dragonflies with Sahara Sand. The large dragonfly is stamped with Sahara Sand with a bit of color on the wings. What are wings without some Wink of Stella? 


I'm not usually a fan of insects but I do love to watch a dragonfly fly around. They are so majestic.

By clicking on the pictures below, you will be taken to my online store so you can purchase the supplies for these cards and many other projects.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: