Friday, July 23, 2021

Prized Peony

This stamp set is so stunning! I have really enjoyed creating with it. It's hard to make a bad card with it, in my opinion. The coordinating designer series paper has retired but you could create your own with the stamps or use a different paper.

To get the two toned peony, I used sponge daubers to add Petal Pink to the flower and Soft Sea Foam to the leaves. The layer behind the peony is from the Hippo & Friends dies. This is a fantastic set of dies with some great layering shapes. Take the time to take a look! You may be surprised!


This card feels so sweet to me. I love the way it turned out. The peony was stamped with Granite Gray and colored with Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam blends before it was die cut. The Label dies have retired but use another shape if you don't have them. The scallop border die is with the peony dies.


The colors in this photo aren't quite right. The cardstock and the ribbon actually are Petal Pink. This stamp is stunning without adding any color. I like how the Basic Black layers make the image and touches of Petal Pink pop.


Now that I have played with this set in these colors, it will have to hit my table soon with another set of colors. It should be fun to see this set in some other colors!

If you are looking for supplies, click on the pictures below to go to my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: