Monday, July 26, 2021

Timeless Tropical

These hot colors are so wonderful for summer! Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green are fabulous together. I added Calypso Coral in this first card. The technique for this card is Faux Watercolor. I did a Facebook Live creating this card that you can watch HERE if you would like. This is a fun and easy technique! Give it a try!


I shifted colors just a touch for these two cards. I changed the hot pink to Magenta Madness and added Pale Papaya. I created my own designer series paper with the stamps in the background. Sponge daubers make adding colors to a stamp easy! This is how I got the tree trunks one color and the palms another.


This card is a little more work than the cards I normally make. Sometimes the results is worth the effort. I used the wide water painter and added Magenta Madness, Pale Papaya, and Granny Apple Green swipes in the background. The flowers and leaves were water colored and die cut. 


How is your summer going? Is it hot and fun? I hope so! I hope you find some fun in the heat and enjoy the sunshine!

You can get to my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: