Thursday, July 22, 2021

Hydrangea Haven

How are your hydrangea doing? I have 3 bushes in the front of my house. Last year they got very large but I only had about 5 blooms on all 3 bushes. I was so disappointed. This year the bushes are smaller but they are loaded with blooms! They are blooming and are beautiful. My blossoms are pink. I will have to get the special soil additive so that I can have some purple blooms!

I made this set of scrapbook pages with the intention that they would work for pictures of mom but there is no title (although there is space for one) so you can put whatever you want on these pages!


The background paper is Misty Moonlight. The top and bottom strips are from the Hydrangea Hill designer series papers that have just retired. The strip in the middle is Gorgeous Grape. 


The little flowers are die cut from Basic White, adhered with dimensionals and have a rhinestone in the center. I did add two large hydrangeas to the two pages. These were stamped and then die cut. To get the two colors in the flowers, I used my sponge daubers for Misty Moonlight and Highland Heather on the more solid image.


You can create your own designer series papers with stamps if you can't find the exact papers or no papers in the colors you would like to use. I mention this because the designer series papers that I used here are retired and not orderable through Stampin' Up! any longer. 

Please click on the pictures below to be taken to my online store so you can purchase these supplies and so much more.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: