Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Polished Pink

It's that time of the year again to welcome 5 new colors to our color choices! I do an In Color Club where each month you will receive the ink pad, cardstock, blends, marker, ribbon and a card for $43. There is an option to do an add on which includes the refill ink, shimmer vellum, jewels, designer series paper and ombre bags for $13.50 extra. This is every month for 5 months so that you will get all 5 of the new In Colors. If you'd like to join, I can add you! Just let me know! (If you are not local to me, there would be shipping costs added.)

So, I started with Polished Pink. This card uses Polished Pink, Smoky Slate and Blushing Bride. Hippo Happiness was the stamp set of choice and I did baby wipe swipe for a technique. I think it's a very cute card and I look forward to sending it to my niece.


Dragonfly Garden found it's way to my stamping table too so I thought I would do a little different color combination with this set. The colors are Polished Pink and Soft Succulent. This card has LOTS of layers. Way more than I normally used but the finished product makes it all worthwhile. 


How about some strawberry and peach ice cream? We are well in the 90's for temperature and I'm not sure how high the humidity is but it feels like an oven! Ice cream seems like a really good idea right now! There is Wink of Stella on the ice cream scoops for extra glitz.


Well, there is some inspiration for Polished Pink. If you are interested in joining my In Color Club, please let me know! I'll get you all the information and set up right away. My email is missmadstamper@yahoo.com

The pictures below will take you to my online store if you click on them. There you can purchase these supplies and so much more!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: