Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Friends are like Seashells

We just returned from our family vacation. We went to the Smoky Mountains and had a blast! So much so that we are looking into the possibility of purchasing a home there. While I LOVED the mountains, I still adore the beach! Time to play with Friends are like Seashells.

The card base for this card is Calypso Coral. I added a layer of Pool Party. The shells are stamped and die. I then added some more color to the seaweed around the shells. This layer was created with Pearlescent paper. This paper is so pretty!


I inked up the Shells embossing folder with Pool Party and then ran the Pearlescent paper through it. Isn't it a gorgeous look? I added the layered circles with the greeting and a few opals to finish this card. 


The Pearlescent paper was run through the Shells embossing folder and then Pool Party and Calypso Coral ink was blended on with the blending brushes. 


The beach will always be a special place for me. I adore everything about it, the sand, the salt, the sun...what's not to love!?!

I hope that you are able to enjoy a vacation with your family this year, no matter where it may be!

The supplies listed below will take you to my online store by clicking on the pictures.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: