Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Punch Cards

Punches are so easy to use. I love them! Punches can create some fantastic cards with minimal effort. I used the Strawberry Builder punch and the Symmetrical Stems punch to make these first two cards. 

The card base is thick Basic White. I layered another piece of Basic White cut at 4" x 5-1/4". To create the speckles on this layer I squeezed my ink pad so that I had some ink pooled on the lid of the case. I added a couple drops of water and then picked up the diluted ink with a water painter. I then flicked the ink onto the cardstock. The designer series paper is from the pack called Pattern Party that is a hostess only item.


Coastal Cabana makes a fantastic background for these sweet flowers. To create the the flowers, I curled the petals of the flowers around my bone folder to make them more 3-D. I then inked up a cotton swap with Daffodil Delight and added it to the center of the flowers. There is Wink of Stella on the centers too.


This card was created with the Small Bloom punch and the Sprig punch. The Small Bloom punch has retired but you could use any small flower to recreate this card. I inked up the Ornate Floral embossing folder with Highland Heather and then ran the cardstock through the folder. Simple technique with a WOW factor.


Don't over look your punches when creating. There is so much you can do with them beyond cutting out a stamped image. Get creative and see what you can make!

The photos below will take you to my online store where you can purchase these supplies and much more.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: