Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Handsomely Suited

Handsomely Suited is an intriguing set to me. There is so much that you can do with the dies. I need to take some more time and play with this set and dies more. I created these cards for a class that I did a bit ago but I haven't done much other than these. Hoping I can find some more time to get this set out and play with it a bit more.

I used the Well Suited designer series paper for the background on these cards. The third tie is heat embossed with white embossing powder on Night of Navy cardstock.


This is a Z fold card. The front flap folds back on it's self. This fold gives a card a different feel without much extra effort. The designer series paper helps take this card to another level also.


Now for more time consuming card. This card is a bit putzy because of all the die cutting and then adhering of those die cut pieces. The Basic Gray part of this card is folded normally. I die cut the V from the front of this card before adding the lapel and pocket. 


When you open the card you get the shirt, tie and suspenders. I realized after I had adhered the silver clips that they needed to be lower on the suspenders. This also opens up so you have a place to write your greeting.


Anyone want to come over and play with this set with me? What would you make? I have a bunch of ideas and getting together may help me get them out of my head and onto paper!

The supplies listed below will take you to my online store so you can purchase the supplies to create these and other cards.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: