Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Sweet Strawberry

The Sweet Strawberry stamp set and Strawberry Builder punch can be used for more than strawberries! this first card I inked up the solid strawberry stamp with Daffodil Delight. I then added some Pear Pizzazz with a finger dauber to the edges of the stamp. I then punched the pear out as well as the stem and the strawberry top. I cut the strawberry top in half so that I had 2 leaves to add to the top of the pear.


I stamped the strawberry flowers and leaves several time with Granny Apple Green ink to create the background for this card. I used my Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight markers to color in the background. The flowers and leaves were punch and added to the front of the card with dimensionals. I then added rhinestones to the center of the flowers.


I used the punch and stamps as strawberries for this card but the background was created with masking tape. This is a super simple technique that has been around the stamping world for a number of years already. I just wanted to play a bit with it. I tore off a strip of masking tape and inked up the sticky side. I then laid the tape down on my project and rubbed the back of the tape to remove the ink onto my project. I then repeated with another color and kept repeating until the background was full. I did this on a Facebook Live that you can watch HERE if you would like.


Don't be afraid to take a look at your stamps and punches and dies in a different manner. You might be surprised at what  you will see and what you can create when you think outside of the box!

Please click on the pictures below to go to my online store and purchase all the fun goodies to create these cards!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: